Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chicago

The girls and I had a girls weekend and went to Chicago a couple weeks ago. First stop was Uncle Brett & Aunt Shawna's house. The girls had a great time playing with their cousins. It was hard to get a good picture of the four of them together - but I thought this one turned out pretty well.
The next stop was Aunt Beth's. We went to a fun museum (once we finally went to the right one), a fun movie in the park (one we finally went to the right park), and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had - bread pudding french toast = yum!!!

Yes, the highlight of the museum for the girls was posing next to fake cow poo


Their daddy would be proud - riding a John Deere:


I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh. I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?




Thanks to everyone for their hospitality - we had a great trip!

No comments: