Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The girls had a great time this Halloween - I think they set a new record for how much candy they collected. Last year Lainey tired out, while Alyssa and I hit a few more houses. This year, she was able to keep up with her big sis, and was actually running from house to house. The girls dressed up as the princesses from the movie "Barbie and the Diamond Castle." Alyssa dressed up as the "pink girl" and Lainey was the "purple girl." I guess they don't remember the actual names of the characters. Anyway, here's a picture of the girls posed together outside:
For those of you who wanted a close up picture of our beautiful Lainey's face in the above photo, here you go:
Let's try this again...
Okay, I give up!
Here's a pretty picture of the "pink girl"And here's a much improved one of the "purple girl"
Our family of pumpkins
Alyssa designed this one on her own and Ryan carved it - I think it might be one of my all time favorites!

Lainey wanted a gorgeous jack o' lantern, I tried my best
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have a blog just of crazy Laney pictures. Hilarious. That one picture of Laney (where she doesn't look crazy) looks a lot like Beth. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

What cuties! We miss you all!

The Dorans said...

I have another picture where Lainey REALLY looks like Beth. Scary, especially since she loves yellow and is bossy.