Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged

Kari tagged me on her blog, so I think this means I'm required to provide the following information:

4 tv shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. House

4 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Fazoli's
2. Olive Garden
3. Los Cucos (Texas)
4. Cafe Adobe (Texas)
5. Willie's (or maybe it was just the margaritas & hanging with the Saltsmans)

4 things that happened today:
1. The girls and I ate cinnamon toast for breakfast
2. We put up Christmas decorations
3. We went to Meijer to buy a little Christmas tree for the girls. and a woman saw us looking at them and gave us a free one she had and wasn't going to use
4. Watched Lady and the Tramp II during family movie night

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. CHRISTMAS!!!!
2. Our tradition of taking the girls to the zoo to see Santa
3. The Kuebler family vacation to Destin
4. Lainey being fully potty-trained

4 things on my "wish"/hope list:
1. The economy turns around
2. All family and friends stay happy & healthy
3. Run a marathon with Michelle when Lainey & Joey are in first grade
4. Lainey being at least a little potty-trained :)

No comments: