Friday, June 21, 2013

Zambia - Day 6

Today was our final day in Mongu. We wrapped up computer lessons and finished up some other tasks for the week. We got to take the group to do some site seeing around Mongu. There was a leaving ceremony at the children's village tonight that was very touching. Tough to say goodbye to the people here. You really do build relationships in the short time you are here. They are so thankful for our involvement in their lives. I am thankful for their involvement in my life. They are wonderful people and I hope to continue to be here for them.

Tomorrow morning we leave for our safari. Internet will not be available so if I make it through without being eaten, I will be back in touch Sunday night.

Then back to computer classes in Lusaka on Monday.

 








  

No comments: